Text-to-Give Now Available!
1. Go to Messages (or other texting app if you are not using an iPhone).
2. Either set up a new contact (Giving Keller UMC, for example) or just type in the phone number 817-809-3431.
3. Type message: amount of donation + fund. There are 3 funds available: non-pledge (default), pledge, building.
Example (replace numbers in red with the amount you intend to give):
25 - donates $25 to the general fund, not designated as pledged
50 pledge - donates $50 to the general fund, will be attributed to your 2018 pledge
20 building - donates $20 to the building designated fund
If you text "Funds" you will receive a reply text including a list of fund names you can choose to donate to. If the fund name does not match you will also receive this list of funds to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
4. If you are a first time giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information. At this point your donation will process.
5. Future texts will be automatic with no set-up required.
6. Having trouble? Text “Help” to 817-809-3431 and you will get a reply text that states "To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building".
7. if you text "Reset" you will receive a reply text that states: "Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number."
If you have further questions, please contact Melanie Grice, Executive Director of Operations.